Image by Caitlin Steuben. See more of this real wedding here.
Your engagement ring isn’t just another piece of jewelry to add to your collection. It’s a symbol of your love and commitment between you and your partner. And because it’s such a large investment, you want to make sure you do all the research before hitting that purchase button. But with an endless scroll of online jewelry retailers, it can quickly become an overwhelming task—cue the stress.
If you’re on the hunt for ethically sourced options that are sure to impress, check out our round-up of the best places to buy engagement rings online.
Best Places to Buy Engagement Rings Online
We’re breaking down the best places to buy engagement rings online, why we love them, and some of our favorite rings they offer.
Brilliant Earth Engagement Rings
Why we love them: Brilliant Earth is working to create a more sustainable jewelry industry. Their primary focus is providing quality rings with diamonds and gemstones that are ethically sourced and selected based on their environmentally responsible manufacturing. Whether you choose one of their designs or create a custom design from scratch, you’ll end up with a beautiful piece that’ll feel good showing off.
1. Petite Elodie Solitaire Engagement Ring ($850+); 2. Nadia Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,190+); 3. Waverly Halo Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,690+); 4. Aimee Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,290)
Blue Nile Engagement Rings
Why we love them: GIA-grade diamonds, hand-crafted designs, and competitive pricing are just a few things that set Blue Nile apart. But this company continues to go above and beyond even after you hit purchase. For the first entire year, you can take advantage of their complimentary resizing on custom engagement rings. Plus, they provide insurance, which means you can show off your ring without worrying about those “oopsie” moments.
1. Petite Micropavé Hidden Halo Engagement Ring ($4,900+); 2. Tapered Baguette Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,590+); 3. Petite Micropavé Trio Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,690+); 4. Oval Three-Stone Diamond Engagement Ring ($3,490+)
Recommended Reading: What You Need To Know About Engagement Ring Insurance
VRAI Engagement Rings
Why we love them: Created for modern couples, VRAI is giving consumers an alternative to mined diamonds. With diamonds created in their zero-emission foundry and no middlemen, they have complete control over the sustainability and quality of every diamond sold on their website. This means each piece beautifully reflects the company’s values, the reason they so confidently offer a lifetime warranty to their customers.
1. The Baguette Bar Round Brilliant Engagement Ring ($1,500+); 2. The Three Stone Oval Engagement Ring ($1,750+); 3. The Signature Emerald Engagement Ring ($1,050+); 4. The Signature Emerald Engagement Ring ($1,250+)
Catbird Engagement Rings
Why we love them: Catbird is a woman-owned business offering unique engagement rings and wedding bands that are designed, crafted, and shipped from their New York studio. Not only do they try to minimize their carbon footprint using 95% recycled gold and diamonds. They also pride themselves on creating a smooth and supportive shopping experience. With access to their online concierge team, you’ll feel like you’re actually in the store. Plus, all wedding rings come with a lifetime guarantee.
1. The Swan Solitaire ($2,500); 2. Daphne Solitaire Ring ($4,980); 3. Painter’s Blue Sapphire Ring ($745); 4. Odette the Swan, Supreme ($3,100)
Allurez Engagement Rings
Why we love them: Their products are ethically and responsibly sourced, they have a price-matching guarantee, and they have an upgrade program. We’re talking about Allurez. With customer service being a top priority, their goal is to create an easy shopping experience from start to finish. And with no middlemen—going straight from Allurez jewelers in New York to you—they’re able to offer competitive pricing and have full control of the jewelry quality.
1. Twisted Infinity Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,191); 2. Oval Emerald & Diamond Halo Lady Di Ring ($8,476+); 3. Halo Diamond Engagement & Wedding Rings Bridal Set ($3,221); 4. Petite Marquise Diamond Engagement Ring ($675)
James Allen Engagement Rings
Why we love them: Lifetime warranty, financing options, jewelry insurance, free engraving, and one year of free resizing on custom engagement rings—James Allen has it all. This is the perfect online shop for those wanting the in-store experience without having to leave their home. They offer a real-time inspection where you can video chat with diamond and jewelry experts 24/7, so you can feel confident during the purchasing process.
1. 14K White Gold Cable Solitaire Engagement Ring ($610+); 2. 18K Yellow Gold Pavé Halo And Shank Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,770); 3. 14K White Gold Sleek Accent Diamond Engagement Ring ($940+); 4. 18K Yellow Gold Tear Drops Halo Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,590)
Recommended Reading: The Best Engagement Ring Insurance Companies
KAY Jewelers Engagement Rings
Why we love them: KAY Jewelers is a household name that offers timeless and ethically sourced engagement rings that symbolize your love. But what makes them stand out? They have free returns and exchanges, an upgrade program, a price-matching guarantee, and free virtual consultations with expert jewelers every step of the way.
1. Diamond Halo Engagement Ring ($1,599); 2. Oval Morganite Engagement Ring ($779+); 3. Neil Lane Diamond Bridal Set ($9,519+); 4. THE LEO Diamond Emerald & Round-Cut Engagement Ring ($10,399+)
Jared Engagement Rings
Why we love them: Jared offers a unique selection of engagement rings that make for a beautiful expression of your love. And being a certified member of the Responsible Jewelry Council, they’re committed to ethical sourcing. From the unique custom designs to the dedication to product integrity, their natural and lab-created diamond rings are sure to impress. Plus, they offer a lifetime guarantee.
1. Vera Wang WISH Ring ($6,550); 2. LALI Jewels Natural Aquamarine Engagement Ring ($2,399); 3. Diamond Engagement Ring ($3,699); 4. Diamond Solitaire Twist Engagement Ring ($3,999)
Now that we’ve broken down the best places to buy engagement rings online, it’s time to build your dream band. And we’re here to remind you that’s there no one size fits all engagement ring. So if a traditional diamond isn’t calling your name, check out our favorite diamond alternatives to consider for an unlike-any-other representation of your love.
Image by Bows and Lavender. See more of this real wedding here.
The post Best Places To Buy Engagement Rings Online 2023 appeared first on .